GET A FREE 7 DAY TRIAL When you sign up you will get full access to the marketing system and digital products you signed up for 7 full days. On the 8th day, you will be asked to make a payment before accessing the system. By selecting CREATE ACCOUNT button you are agreeing to the following statements below. I agree with the subscription program above. I have read and agree to Limitless Lead System's Policies and Procedures. I understand there is no income guarantee. I understand that I have a FREE 7 Day Trial Period of the purchased subscription above and that I may cancel within 72 hours from completion of the initial transaction or your membership will revert back to FREE membership. By my clicking CREATE ACCOUNT, I'm in agreement that upon expiration of the 7 Day Trial Period, a payment will be requested and it will be a FINAL AND NON-DISPUTABLE TRANSACTIONS for services rendered. Payment will be split into 2 seperate payment. For the BASIC membership, you'll make a one time payment to Admin in the amount of $15 and then you make a 2nd payment to Referring Affiliate of $15. For the PRO membership, your subscription payment will be split in two. You will make 2 subscription monthly payments. You will get set up for an automatic monthly payment to Admin for the amount of $24.95/Month and an automatic monthly payment to Affiliate in the amount of $25/Month. These amounts will automatically charged to your credit card every month on the anniversary day of the month when you originally signed up for the membership.
Terms and Conditions
10. You understand THAT LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM DOES OFFER AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM BASED ON A DIRECT MEMBER TO MEMBER PAYMENT THEREFORE LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM DOES NOT PAYOUT COMMISSION RATHER AFFILIATES RECEIVE THEIR COMMISSION/SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS DIRECTLY FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS. For any other problems and/or concerns in this area, you can reach out to us at email@example.com. Buyer/Affiliate warrants that he or she is over 18 years of age, not subject to the Child Online Privacy Act, of legal age to enter into contractual agreements in the state in which he or she is present when he or she purchased product and partnered with LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS).12. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not pass on your details to any third party.13. You may not share your login information with any other individual. If we find that you are in violation, your access will be terminated immediately.14. You may cancel your LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) Member membership at any time by logging into your back office by submitting a support ticket to cancel your ADMIN PAYMENT. You also need to contact your referring affiliate to cancel your subscription with them. Please note that cancellation of your LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) Member Membership will forfeit any pending commissions due to be paid out.Privacy StatementWe are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. US Law has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.ConfidentialityClient records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our developers and system support staff(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We only have client’s Full Name, Email, Phone #, Address but no additional personal information outside of that information. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
In purchasing your membership and using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our LIMITLESS SUCCESS SYSTEMS, LLC dba LIMITLESSLEADSYSTEM.COM.. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing US Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Member Terms of Service
1. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof for such claims.
2. Anyone using the name LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) in any marketing materials, such as emails, websites, flyers, articles, press releases, videos, etc., must display the following disclaimer at the bottom of every page of their marketing material. The size and color of the word ‘DISCLAIMER’ should be large enough and of a contrasting color so it may be easily seen. The entire disclaimer must be displayed in caps and boldface font (e.g. Arial), with a minimum size of 10 points, as shown below : DISCLAIMER – “THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED AND IS MAINTAINED BY AN INDEPENDENT AFFILIATE OF LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS). LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF ITS CONTENT AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE. THE OWNER OF WEBSITE IS THE ONLY ONE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL OF IT’S CONTENT.” (Note: The word website must be replaced with the words email, flyer, article, press release, video, etc., depending on the type of marketing material being used.)
3. LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any Independent Partners/Members access to this website that is not in compliance with our Terms of Service, or if false or misleading statements referencing LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) are being made.
4. YOU CANNOT USE THE LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) NAME IN ANY VOICE BROADCASTS. If you do, your account will be terminated immediately and without notice. Using the LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) name in a Voice Broadcast is strictly prohibited. The use of the LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) name in a Voice Broadcast will NEVER be authorized.
5. We may terminate, at our sole discretion and without notice, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement, anyone found abusing or misusing the products and/or service, and/or anyone harassing other members or the administrative staff in any way.
6. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our Independent Partners Materials, tools and resources, and other services that have been made available.
7. Individuals and/or sites involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
8. LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) does not make any claims on how much money you can earn with our program. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
9. Your relationship with LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS) is not that of an employee and business owner. You are an Independent Partner/Contractor, therefore responsible for your own taxes, filings, bookkeeping, etc. LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM offers AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND OFFER IT BASED ON MEMBER TO MEMBER DIRECT PAYMENT PLAN.
DisclaimerExclusions and Limitations The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any Members or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; andexcludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Minimum 72 hours notice of cancellation required OR cancel directly with Paypal or Credit card company. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. You can also cancel your membership anytime by logging into your back office. If you need to reach us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST ALSO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT WITH YOUR REFERRING SPONSOR!
Force MajeureNeither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.WaiverFailure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.GeneralThe laws of the United States of America govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.Refund PolicyYou agree that by purchasing your membership, NO REFUNDS are given for purchases. Due to the 7 day free trial, the digital nature of our products and education, all sales are final. However, you can cancel your membership at anytime from your back office, from your PAYPAL OR YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY directly or by writing us at support@LIMITLESSLEADSYSTEM.COM within 3 BUSINESS DAYS from your subscription due date. You also MUST CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT WITH YOUR REFERRING AFFILIATE, their full information should be in your members area and encourage you to send an email, send a text and make sure they confirm with you. You can also.
Property of LIMITLESS LEAD SYSTEM (LLS).